Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blogger party update

Here is the current update on the Blogger party this Saturday night, May 5, after the 5 pm Mass, in the all purpose room. "Quality, not quantity".

1) “Fr Greg” – sodas and waters + Karaoke machine (!)

2) “Fran”: pasta salad and Italian bread or dinner rolls.

3) “Zophiel”: Cookies and Banana Bread.

4) “Anon”: a sweet of some kind.

5) “Kat”: Potato Salad and cookies

6) “Mindy”: I'll go with the whole Cinco de Mayo thing- count me in for a Fajita Platter w/Spanish rice (I won't need the oven) and Margaritas, both alcoholic and virgin per Fr.'s okay.
-OK by me (FG)

7 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo brining my camera, I want pictures of FG at the karioke Machine!

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fr- you are doing this in response to someone's request for it, right? People- back the man up and answer his invitation! It sounds fun- food, seemingly nice people- no kids!!!!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

any one know where I can get a rosery? (other then the shrine, its a pain to get down there) Mine met an end with a gear shift, and a nut cutting me off today while driving... trust me it is something that could only happen to me.

Oie Vey!

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger @lmccague said...

Funny you should ask Kat...I was just at the Shrine Wed picking up a new rosary for me and one for my son.

There is always Gallery behind St. Martins in Gaithersburg.

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THATS where Gallery moved?? Oie. I thought they went out of business or something.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger fran said...

To the Blog Party Goers:

Since the menu seems to be heavy on carbohydrates, I am changing mine to some type of fruit or green salad - maybe both!
Hope that's okay -

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Fr. Greg, for such a cool party!

It was great to see Kat, Zophiel, Mindy, Fran, Tom, everybody.

Great food, great drinks, killer karaoke!

I hope we can do this again sometime soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home